15. "How about a little Puck?"
14. "Of course, 'Romeo and Gertrude' is just a working title. I
might be persuaded to change it for you, M'Lady."
13. "Et tu, Cutie?"
12. "Shall I compare thee to a brick outhouse?"
11. "If I whispered in thine ear that thou hadst a body of beauty
unknown but to the heavens, wouldst thou hold it against me?"
10. "Wouldst thou care to join me in forming the beast with two
9. "My heart, it pines, as my trousers tent."
8. "Without thine companionship, dear lady, I fearest I'd spend
the evening with pen in hand, if thou knows what I mean."
7. "Hey, Baby, can Ophelia up?"
6. "Is this a dagger I see before me? Nay! I'm merely happy to cast
eyes upon thy beauty!"
5. "Greetings to you, fair sailor."
4. "But soft, what light through yonder trousers breaks?"
3. "Wouldst thou away to yon Motel 6 with me?"
2. "O! Prithee sitteth upon my visage, and perchance to let me divine
and the Number 1 Pick-Up Line Used by William Shakespeare...
1. "Do me, or not do me. THAT is the question."
Pictures of My Kids
| Sites I've Designed | Funny
Emails | Movies Movies Movies!!! |
My Seinfeld Page | About Jabin
| My Resume |
Presentations and Papers | My Favorite Things |
Jabin's March Madness Pool |
TAC's Office Pool